Saturday, November 30, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013 - Family Newsletter

Merry Christmas to our friends and family this year!
Here is a little update on each of us as we finish this past year.

Hazel will be 18 months this January and is so excited to go to nursery at church. We can safely say that Hazel has learned everything she knows this past year. She started walking soon after she turned one and loves to follow her big brother around the house. Her favorite words are "mom" and "this" which she uses all the time to get whatever she wants. Some of her favorite things are her baby dolls, Maverick, Blankets & Binkie. She is the love of our life and always has a smile or frown when you need a good laugh.

Maverick turned 3 this past year. He is going to Joy School with some other friends in the neighborhood and loves it! He tells us the funniest things, my favorite being "Mom, my heart says it needs to watch a movie". He has endless energy which keeps us on our feet...literally. He loves playing with his friends in and outside regardless of the weather. He loves singing, his favorite songs being ABC (the Super Why version), Jingle Bells, and my favorite I Am A Child of God. I am amazed by the sweet boy he is becoming and just love being with him.

I really love being home with my children. It is such a blessing. We have really good days, really bad days, and a lot of in-between. I try to have a good mix of staying home and getting out and playing, so if you are in the Utah area and want to get together for a play date I am always up for it. I still love crafting and being creative and have classes at my house all the time for my friends to come and create with me. This helps me spend a little time away from the kiddos and get some adult interaction. I love it!

Kevin is crazy busy. He was called to serve as the Bishop of our ward at the beginning of 2013, plus changed jobs a couple months ago, in other words we don't see him very much. He is now working for Waddell & Reed as a District Manager/Financial Adviser.  The kids adore him and when he is home he spends all his time with us.

I hope that this past year has also been a good year for you and that next year will bring much joy and cheer.

Love,
The Christensen's




No comments: