Saturday, November 15, 2008

"Creative...?!?"

Kevin's favorite word to describe me is "creative". At times he uses this word in a positive manner and sometimes it is used to describe how weird he thinks I am. This week has truely been a creative one. Not only did I design what I think is an awesome skull and crossbones like t-shirt for work, I have also put my "creative" energy into crafting 5 really cute christmas cards for a class and a christmas boutique I was asked to participate in with my neighbor. (If your interested in making one of these cute cards to send to your friends and family I am having a get together at my house on Nov. 29th. The cost is 50 cents per card and you can make as many as you want. If you want to participate I need an order by Monday the 24th.) I am very grateful that I have an awesome job that I get to design and be creative daily and that Kevin allows me the time and money to be "creative" at home. Heres to creativity!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Chelsey I love your designs you truly are so creative i love it and a little jealous lol. That day is so crazy for me but I am trying to work into coming I will let you know before the 24th if I can I would love to though.

Kalley said...

Very cute Christmas cards. You did a great job.